I have collated a list of relevant links that you may wish to visit:
- PEER Support Yorkshire – www.peersupportyorks.co.uk
- Dr Dan Siegel – Interpersonal Neurobiology – http://drdansiegel.com
- Dr Gabor Mate – Addiction Expert – www.drgabormate.com
- Online Events – Online CPD for Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Supervisors & Coaches – www.onlinevents.co.uk
- The Trauma Therapist Project – www.thetraumatherapsitproject.com
- Dr Rick Hanson: The Neuroscience of Lasting Happiness – www.rickhanson.net
- Daniel Goleman; Emotional Intelligence – www.danielgoleman.info
- ChildTrauma Academy – www.childtrauma.org
- Centre for Healthy Minds – https://centerhealthyminds.org
- The Compassionate Mind Foundation – https://compassionatemind.co.uk
- Brené Brown – www.brenebrown.com
- The Long Boat Home – http://www.thelongboathome.co.uk
- Everyday Mindfulness – www.everyday-mindfulness.org
- E-safety Adviser – www.esafety-adviser.com
Associations and Affiliations
Presenters, media and conferences – Cybertrauma by experts; the shock factor! Is it naiveté, ego, traumology or unconsciously malicious?
November 26, 2018 Presenters, Media and Conferences - Cybertrauma by Experts; The Shock Factor! Is it naiveté, ego, traumology or unconsciously malicious? I have a very positive view of human beings and believe we are all trying to do our best in...
September 2, 2018 Stealing Flow Tank German. Six weeks of rapid learning As a life long learner and someone who is interested in alternative therapies rather than the medical model to enhance ones own self growth I found myself in a rather...
June 12, 2018 Internet 'hanging out/playing with your mates' disorder? Why its MUCH more complicated than that Recent media articles have focused in on the psychopathology or ‘diagnoses’ of children using the internet or computer/console games. There...