Reports, Articles and Consultations for Companies
- Children’s Mental Health Week: Why we all need to be more aware of the risk of
cybertrauma– 8 February 2019 – BACP Website Oyoty– The Personal E-safety Assistant for Children (App)
- Internet Matters- Expert advice and Ask the Expert
- DITTO – Quarterly E-safety magazine for schools (Regular contributor)
- Impero Software- What to do if your child has seen Pornography a guide for Teachers
- UKCP- Like for Looks 2012 Presentation about Peer to Peer grooming
- BACP Cybertrauma and Cyberbullying and what counsellors need to know 2014
- TILT (Therapeutic Innovations in Light of Technology) 2014- Behavioural pressures in Cyberspace
- Psychreg.org A critical view of Internet/Gaming/Social Media Addiction
- Child psychology Conference- An international conference of paper presentations- Cybertrauma the Interpersonal struggles of children and adults too. (Peer-reviewed Journal Article presentation)
- Respect Yourself website- Banter and Memes 2015
Request a copy of my work
Complete the form below
Associations and Affiliations
June 12, 2018 Internet 'hanging out/playing with your mates' disorder? Why its MUCH more complicated than that Recent media articles have focused in on the psychopathology or ‘diagnoses’ of children using the internet or computer/console games. There...
May 1, 2018 For counsellors who use directories. Did you know..? In light of the information shared with me from the biggest directory of counsellors when I have asked why their system of sending client contact information is not secure, hackable and...
February 7, 2018 Dear client, does your therapist discuss you on social media? Catherine Knibbs Dear potential client, or perhaps one already in a therapy chair/room. I wanted to speak out on your behalf, rather than write an article that would...