Reports, Articles and Consultations for Companies
- Oyoty – The Personal E-safety Assistant for Children (App)
- Internet Matters- Expert advice and Ask the Expert
- DITTO – Quarterly E-safety magazine for schools (Regular contributor)
- Impero Software- What to do if your child has seen Pornography a guide for Teachers
- UKCP- Like for Looks 2012 Presentation about Peer to Peer grooming
- BACP Cybertrauma and Cyberbullying and what counsellors need to know 2014
- TILT (Therapeutic Innovations in Light of Technology) 2014- Behavioural pressures in Cyberspace
- Psychreg.org A critical view of Internet/Gaming/Social Media Addiction
- Child psychology Conference- An international conference of paper presentations- Cybertrauma the Interpersonal struggles of children and adults too. (Peer-reviewed Journal Article presentation)
- Respect Yourself website- Banter and Memes 2015
Request a copy of my work
Complete the form below
Associations and Affiliations
Presenters, media and conferences – Cybertrauma by experts; the shock factor! Is it naiveté, ego, traumology or unconsciously malicious?
November 26, 2018 Presenters, Media and Conferences - Cybertrauma by Experts; The Shock Factor! Is it naiveté, ego, traumology or unconsciously malicious? I have a very positive view of human beings and believe we are all trying to do our best in...
September 2, 2018 Stealing Flow Tank German. Six weeks of rapid learning As a life long learner and someone who is interested in alternative therapies rather than the medical model to enhance ones own self growth I found myself in a rather...
June 12, 2018 Internet 'hanging out/playing with your mates' disorder? Why its MUCH more complicated than that Recent media articles have focused in on the psychopathology or ‘diagnoses’ of children using the internet or computer/console games. There...