Reports, Articles and Consultations for Companies
- Children’s Mental Health Week: Why we all need to be more aware of the risk of
cybertrauma– 8 February 2019 – BACP Website Oyoty– The Personal E-safety Assistant for Children (App)
- Internet Matters- Expert advice and Ask the Expert
- DITTO – Quarterly E-safety magazine for schools (Regular contributor)
- Impero Software- What to do if your child has seen Pornography a guide for Teachers
- UKCP- Like for Looks 2012 Presentation about Peer to Peer grooming
- BACP Cybertrauma and Cyberbullying and what counsellors need to know 2014
- TILT (Therapeutic Innovations in Light of Technology) 2014- Behavioural pressures in Cyberspace
- Psychreg.org A critical view of Internet/Gaming/Social Media Addiction
- Child psychology Conference- An international conference of paper presentations- Cybertrauma the Interpersonal struggles of children and adults too. (Peer-reviewed Journal Article presentation)
- Respect Yourself website- Banter and Memes 2015
Request a copy of my work
Complete the form below
Associations and Affiliations
April 08, 2019Online Harm Or Harm Online Online Harm or Harm online can be difficult to define accurately in a quantitative frameOnline Harm or Harm online can be difficult to define accurately in a quantitative frame. The subjective nature of this...
When trigger warnings are not enough, nor are they a valid reason to potentially traumatise an audience
April 03, 2019When trigger warnings are not enough, nor are they a valid reason to potentially traumatise an audience But they do create curiosity, viewing and increase the ratings of a video because human beings are intrigued by trauma and yet many...
February 27, 2019 The ‘Human algorithm’ that schools and parents feed through fear concerning social media 'trends' > How perpetrators of crime are relying on you to advertise their products for free; and you do. > How you may be adding to the online...