- How private is your practice? – Cybersecurity for Therapists – PPS Insurance Company AGM
- Keynote @ YHMAST Safeguarding Conference
- Workshop at E2BN Safeguarding Conference
Cyber Self Harm – Attachment and neuroscience approaches to this phenomena
22 March 2018 – CYP Now Conference – London
- Cyber trauma CPD: Newman University April 2018
- Cybertrauma CPD – Wimbledon Guild June 2018
- Cyberspace and Mental health In CYP – CCMH with Margot Sunderland September 2018
Associations and Affiliations
Presenters, media and conferences – Cybertrauma by experts; the shock factor! Is it naiveté, ego, traumology or unconsciously malicious?
November 26, 2018 Presenters, Media and Conferences - Cybertrauma by Experts; The Shock Factor! Is it naiveté, ego, traumology or unconsciously malicious? I have a very positive view of human beings and believe we are all trying to do our best in...
September 2, 2018 Stealing Flow Tank German. Six weeks of rapid learning As a life long learner and someone who is interested in alternative therapies rather than the medical model to enhance ones own self growth I found myself in a rather...
June 12, 2018 Internet 'hanging out/playing with your mates' disorder? Why its MUCH more complicated than that Recent media articles have focused in on the psychopathology or ‘diagnoses’ of children using the internet or computer/console games. There...