- How private is your practice? – Cybersecurity for Therapists – PPS Insurance Company AGM
- Keynote @ YHMAST Safeguarding Conference
- Workshop at E2BN Safeguarding Conference
Cyber Self Harm – Attachment and neuroscience approaches to this phenomena
22 March 2018 – CYP Now Conference – London
- Cyber trauma CPD: Newman University April 2018
- Cybertrauma CPD – Wimbledon Guild June 2018
- Cyberspace and Mental health In CYP – CCMH with Margot Sunderland September 2018
Associations and Affiliations
June 12, 2018 Internet 'hanging out/playing with your mates' disorder? Why its MUCH more complicated than that Recent media articles have focused in on the psychopathology or ‘diagnoses’ of children using the internet or computer/console games. There...
May 1, 2018 For counsellors who use directories. Did you know..? In light of the information shared with me from the biggest directory of counsellors when I have asked why their system of sending client contact information is not secure, hackable and...
February 7, 2018 Dear client, does your therapist discuss you on social media? Catherine Knibbs Dear potential client, or perhaps one already in a therapy chair/room. I wanted to speak out on your behalf, rather than write an article that would...